First of all, thank you for being our loyal patients at Creating Smiles Dental. We love seeing your smiles come through our doors and know that we are at least a part of helping create them. We have great pride in the services we provide and feel that everything we do is for a reason and helps with your health and happiness. That is why it has taken much thought and consideration to figure out the correct way for our office to stay prepared to help in this Coronavirus situation.
As new recommendations come out directly from the Center for Disease Control and from the American Dental Association, we are doing our part to help protect our team, our patients, and our community. We are making these following decisions based on the facts and out of love to help reassure you that we are here for you.
- We will remain open for emergencies and essential procedures. (See update below)
- We are not open for dental cleanings starting now through April 6th. (See update below)
- We will be closing early for patients, possibly by 2pm (See update below
- Other updated health and safety measures already in place (Click here)
We have always been and will continue to be a prevention-based office so we feel that some procedures, if we can do them now, can prevent bigger issues in the near future. Since the future is unpredictable, we are here to safely help you now. This is an excerpt from the recent letter from the American Dental Association:
In order for dentistry to do its part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the ADA recommends dentists nationwide postpone elective procedures for the next three weeks. Concentrating on emergency dental care will allow us to care for our emergency patients and alleviate the burden that dental emergencies would place on hospital emergency departments. As health care professionals, it is up to dentists to make well-informed decisions about their patients and practices.
Our decisions are changing as new recommendations come out, and we will keep the following area of our website updated as we continue to stay informed for you.
Feel free to keep this link as your source for any updates from here at Creating Smiles Dental.
March 20th 2020
The governor sent us an update and we are complying immediately.
- We are open for emergencies only until at least May 8th
- We have limited days and hours and are open by appointment only
- Our phones are open and the dentist’s number is on the voice mail
- We are here to answer questions